Monday, December 9, 2013

Looking For Feedback

OK, I've been lax on this blog lately.  Quite frankly, I was getting burned out because the blog was simply taking too much of my time and my feedback/return was minimal.  I tried to present a variety of articles that I felt most people never would see in the present everyday parrot media. Some of the stories were actually view quite often, nut not many.  Part of my problem with this blog is that it was hard to actually track how many folks were truly visiting and reading.  Maybe that was my own problem for making the type so that it rarely had to be enlarged.  Yet I am not sure as I don't completely understand how Blogger measures actual 'page views.' I have had a few requests to keep this up.  WHAT DO YOU THINK?  And if I do, how could I modify it to give you, as viewers, the type of content you really want?  What types of stories, jokes, and stuff interests you?  I read a great many blogs and news reports and can find quite a variety of things.  Like the recipes?  The jokes?  Don't like anything?  Hey, I'm looking for some feedback here, so if you could spare me a few minutes of your time, I would appreciate it.  Thx    

No comments:

Post a Comment