Saturday, April 27, 2013

minor thoughts


So, I have been doing my major blog, which is primarily a TG caption blog….one for people with open minds.  Like many of the others, some of the content is not for tender eyes.  And it is certainly not one of the cleaner caption sites.  I guess I am trying to give those who read my caption blog variety, not only in the content but in the layout and stories as well.  But how do I know I succeed?  To be honest, I don’t.  Very few people leave comments.  I’ve asked for ideas on what it is that people want to see, I’ve offered to do custom captions if people want to send me ideas (and or pictures).  But few takers! There are people who read this blog, I know, and I am quite pleased and happy about that.  I never realized how many caption blogs are out there until I began my first blog late last August.  While the initial response was quite meager, it has grown in numbers since I began to get listed on other sites, and I do appreciate those writers for doing that.  So, until I become wiser, I’ll keep going as I am now and hope that I am making folks happy with what I am doing.  This second blog will be structured in the same way.  I’m trying to figure out what it is that I can contribute here that will make others want to read the blog.  So again, I am open to ideas………………………….

meow

No comments:

Post a Comment