Monday, September 30, 2013

Subject: A Fisherman's Dear Abby letter...



>>> >       Dear Abby,

>>> >       I have been so blessed in my life.
>>> >      Great parents, great wife and kids, great job, and great
>>> > education.
>>> > When I finally retired, I could hardly wait to spend time enjoying my
>>> > favorite pastime -- bass fishing.

>>> >       I got my own little fishing boat and tried to get my wife to join
>>> > me,
>>> > but she just never liked fishing.
>>> > Finally, one day at the Bait & Tackle Shop, I got talking to Sam,
>>> > the shop owner, who it turned out loves bass fishing as much as I do.

>>> > We quickly became fishing buddies.
>>> >   As I said the wife doesn't care about fishing: she not only refuses
>>> > to join us, she complains that I spend too much time fishing.

>>> >   A few weeks ago Sam and I had the best fishing trip ever.
>>> >   Not only did I catch the most beautiful bass you've ever seen, only
>>> > a few minutes later Sam must have caught his twin brother!
>>> >  So I took a picture of Sam holding up the two nice bass that we
>>> > caught and showed the picture to the wife hoping that maybe she'd get
>>> > interested.

>>> >      Instead she says she doesn't want me to go fishing at all anymore!
>>> > And she wants me to sell the boat!
>>> >       I think she just doesn't like to see me enjoying myself.

>>> >       What would you do?
>>> > Tell the wife to forget it and continue my hobby or quit fishing and
>>> > sell the boat as she insists?


>>> >     Thanks,


>>> >       A fisherman

>>> >      P.S. I have enclosed the picture of Sam showing off the bass that
>> we caught

                                                                

>>> >    Dear Fisherman,

>>> >       Get rid of that narrow-minded wife.


>>> >       Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment