Sunday, June 30, 2013

NSA GOOGIE

OK, so today I start off with a lot of "stuff" on spying by governments, primarily here at home but not confined to the USA.  And I know it has been going on longer than most people imagine.  But
there is something that bothers me when some much of it seems to go on despite our presumed rights and liberties.  Then today, all of a sudden, we have another flurry or stories.  So, I'm frustrated like many people are, and yes, I realize that there is really nothing I can do to stop it or avoid it.  I can just re-post the original stories here for you to at least hopefully read and digest.  I'm someone who now firmly believes that you can no longer get all of the news you need from one source, and as a result, I follow numerous blogs and newspapers.  That, however, puts me in the same predicament that agencies like the NSA and CIA are in.  I'm fed far too much information to
ever be able to read it all in a timely manner.

However, in the middle of all of this stuff there can still survive a bit of humor.....


No comments:

Post a Comment