Thursday, June 6, 2013

Thoughts

I'm going to share a video with you here.  You don't hear much about this issue, and from I've been
able to discover, you likely will not until it has become a done deal.  I'm talking about what is known as the Trans Pacific Partnership (or TPP for short).  This is, in a nutshell, a agreement in progress involving several issues and between many countries who border on the Pacific Ocean.  Off and on during the last 6-9 months I have come across an article on this topic, but only because
I get my news and information from several different sites both written and verbal.  Those in the USA, don't expect to hear anything about this on your mainstream news.  It won't be there.  To this day, I have found no source happily endorsing this negotiation in progress.  Maybe, in my simple little mind, any government who claims to be "open" would be providing updates to us peons if it
was going to be a good thing for the general public.  So perhaps there could well be a reason why information isn't forthcoming.  So, listen and make your own hypothesis on this....

No comments:

Post a Comment