Friday, October 4, 2013

Easy Crock Pot Chicken Casserole


Crock Pot Chicken Casserole

This is about the easiest, tastiest, recipe I've made in a long time~

My kids even love it...


4 boneless chicken breasts (leave whole)
1 box Stove Top Stuffing
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can cheddar cheese soup
1 cup of water or chicken broth

Crock pot on High for 2 hours then on low for 2 hours~If your chicken isn't frozen add about 1/2 cup of water before the layering~If your chicken is frozen do not add the water~

Layer: Chicken, Soups, Stuffing, chicken broth poured over stuffing just to dampen it~

_________________________________________

For more healthy recipes, tips, motivation, and fun, join us at Slimmer You

Please FOLLOW me; I am always posting awesome stuff on my timeline too! www.facebook.com/kelly.bagnasco

No comments:

Post a Comment