Monday, November 18, 2013

Hamburger Casserole In The Crock Pot


My version of the "hamburger casserole"......
                                           so yummy and good!!!



Hamburger casserole:

2-3 potatoes cubed (I used three, will only do two next time)

1 Bag of frozen peas
1 bag of frozen corn
1 lb ground beef (I used deer meat)-brown
1 can tomato soup mixed with half the can of water

I added: 1 can of diced tomatoes


Layer bottom of crockpot with potatoes; top with salt/pepper (I used seasoned salt instead)

Next, layer with peas...season
Next, layer with corn....season
Add browned meat to top
Pour soup mixture over top

I added the diced tomatoes after this...I drained, but won't next time

I mixed a little....cover....cook on low 3-4 hours....it needs longer for the potatoes to soften....I would say 5-6

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment